22. Bates, Phil, (2012), Family Law Statutes, First Edition, Great Britain: Routledge.
23. Black DBE, Jill; Bridge, Jane; Bond, Tina; Gribbin, Liam;Reardon, Madeleine, (2012), A Prctical Approach To Family Law, Ninth edition, Great Britain: Oxford University Press.
24. Bryan, David, (2015), A Straightforward Guide To Family Law, ebook, Straightforward.
25. Burton, Frances, (2003), Family Law (Principles of Law), Great Britain: Cavendish Publishing Limited.
26. Conway, Helen,(2007) , Family Law (Key Cases), First Edition, London: hodder education.
27. Diduck, Alison, (2011), What is Family Law for?, Current Legal Problems,Volume 64, issue 1, pages 287-314.
28. Eekelaar, John, (2011), Not of the highest importance: family justice under threat, Journal of Social Welfare and Family Law, Volume 33 , issue 4, pages 311-317.
29. Eekelaar, John, (2013), Then and now—family law’s direction of travel, Journal of Social Welfare and Family Law, Volume 35 , issue 4, pages 415–426.
30. Ferguson, Lusinda, (2008) Family, social inequalities, and the persuasive force of interpersonal Obligation, International Journal of Law, Policy and the Family, Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 61–92.
31. Fineman, Martha Albertson, (2004), The autonomy myth, New Press, New York.
32. Gaffney, Ruth; Barton, Chris; Hibbs, Mary; Booth; penny, (2014), Questions & Answers Revision Guide Family Law, 4th edition, United Kingdom: Oxford University Press
33. Hale, Brenda, (2011), Equality and autonomy in family law. Journal of Social Welfare and Family Law, Volume 33 , issue1, pages 3-14.
34. Herring, Jonathan,(2011), Family Law, Fifth edition, London, Longman_law_series.
35. Herring, Jonathan, (2014), Relational Autonomy and Family Law, ebook, Springer International Publishing.
36. Peel, Edvin, (2011), Treitel on the law of contract, 13th edition, London: Sweet & Maxwell.
37. Rogers, ME, (2004), Understanding Family Law (New Title), First Edition, Great Britain: Cavendish Publishing.
38. Sendall, jane, (2015), Family Law, 6th edition,United Kingdom: Oxford University Press.
39. Standley, Kate,(1997), Family Law, Second Editio,. London: Macmillan Law Masters.
40. Swennen, Frederik, (2015), Contractualisation of Family Law - Global Perspectives, Volume 4, eBook,Springer International Publishing.
41. Tesheira, Karen,(2016), Commonwealth Caribbean Family Law: Husband, Wife and Cohabitant, First Edition,Great Britain: Routledge.