blaker, Niels, The Crime of Aggression and the United Nations Security Council, 20 Leiden Journal of International Law, 2007.
- Schuster, Matthias, The Rome Statute, Crime of Aggression, : A Gordian Knot in Search of a Sword, 14 Criminal Law Forum ,
Issue 1, 2003. - Glennon, Michael J., The Blank-Prose Crime of Aggression, The
Yale Journal of International Law, Vol. 35, No.4, 2010. - Craw F, Michael, and Jami Miscik, Rise of the Mezzanine
Ruler: The New Frontier for International Law, Foreign Affairs, Vol.89, Issue 6. 2010,(November/December). - Anderson, Michaele, Reconceptualizing Aggression, Duke Law Journal, Vol. 60, Issue 11, 2010. - Kreb,Claus and Leonie von Holtzendorf, The Kampala Compromise on the Crime of Aggression, Journal of International Criminal Justice, Vol.28, No.3, 2010.
- Stahn, Carsten, The End, Biginning of the End or the Biginning? Introducing Debates and Voice on the Definition, Leiden Journal International Law,Vol.23, Issue 4. 2010.
- Clark, Rogers, Negotiating Provisions Defining the Crime of Aggression, Its
- Element, and Conditions for ICC Exercise of Jurisdiction over it, European Journal of International Law, Vol.20, Issue 4. 2009.
- Crooker, John R, Contemporary Practice of the United States Relating to International Criminal Law: U.S Delegation Active in ICC Negotiation to Define Crime of Aggression, American Journal of International Law,Vol. 104, Issue 4. 2010.
- Resolution 1422, Adopted by SC at its 4572th meeting, on 12 July
2002, Index: S/RES/1422,2002.
- Williams, S., Sherif, L, The Arrest Warrant of President Albashir: Immunities of Incumbent Heads of State and the International Criminal Court, Journal of Conflict and Security Law, Vol 14, Issue 1, 2009.
- Scheffer , David, The International Criminal Court and Crime of Aggression: A pragmatic Approach to Jurisdictions and Definitional Requirements for the Crime of Aggression in the Rome Statute, 41 Case Western Reserve Journal of International
Law, Vol.3, No.2, 2009.
- Boge, Yessin, A. M, The Council and the Court: Shared Objectives or Opposing Views on the Crime of Aggression, School of University College Dublin, 2007.
- Arsanjani, Mahnoush, The Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, American Jounrnal of International Law,Vol.93,
Issue l, 1999.
- Jiang, Jeny Miao, The International Criminal Court: What in World is to Say ? University of California, Berkeley- School of Law. 2004.
- Bakou, O. and Crayer, R. The International Criminal Court and Universal Jurisdiction: A Close Encounter, International and Comparative and Law Quarterly, Vol. 56, No.2, 2007.
- Scharf, Michael. P, Universal Jurisdiction and the Crime of Aggression, Harvard International Law Journal, Vol. 53,
- Cassese, Antonio, Reflection on International Criminal Justice, Journal of International Criminal Justice, No.9, 2011.
B)Reports: - Coalition for International Criminal Court, available at
http://www. iccnow. org visited in 8 July 2010.
- Non – Paper by the Chair Further Elements for a Solution on the Crime of Aggression, RC/WGCA/2, Kampala 31 May- 11June
- ICTY, Celebici, Judgment, para. 378.
- Resolution 1422, Adopted by SC at its 4572th Meeting, on 12July
2002, Index: S/RES/1422(2002).